Monday, April 27, 2009

Reflection Journal 10

E-Portfolios

When I was getting ready to graduate from college my degree program started using e-folios instead of the old tradition portfoilio. This was a relief for me because I am not the most organized person in the world. The e-folio was a great change for me because I was able to scan my work on the computer and not worry about losing the my work sample afterwords. I think the e-polio is a wonderful creation great for teachers and students alike. I think it is great for teachers to see students progress but students can use their portfolio as a motivating skill as well.

The e-folio has many different purposes. It can be used to store written work, art, reflections, tests, and much more. I hope more teachers will start storing student work through this program. It is much easier to look at student work . There is also a lot less paperwork to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment